LOCATION: DULUTH, MN
Job Objective: Work under the House Coordinator to provide general management of home, vehicle, and programming. Provide basic needs to residents and direct supervision to Direct Support Professionals and Specialists assigned to the team.
Job Summary: The Assistant House Supervisor will maintain a supportive role to the House Supervisor. They will assist in all tasks directed to them by the House Supervisor. The House Supervisor will communicate with the Assistant Supervisor to develop his or her strengths and weaknesses to ensure that they will grow and hone their skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Care for clients and their day to day needs
· Demonstrate appropriate boundaries with clients and coworkers
· Attend mandatory team meetings
· Maintain a safe environment for the clients, and staff
· Administer medication and properly chart medication usage
· Accurately chart on daily progress of clients
· Accompany clients on outings in the community
· Be at least 18 years of age.
· Associate's degree in a social services discipline; OR have two years of supervised experience working with individuals who exhibit
challenging behaviors as well as co-occurring mental disorders or neurocognitive disorders.
· Successful clearance of background study as specified by licensing agencies
· Valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company policy
· Medical/Dental/Life insurance (dental premium 100% employer paid)
· Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm schedule
· 401k with safe harbor employer match
· PTO for full-time employees
· Career advancement opportunities
· Comprehensive paid training
Job Status: Full-time
Wage: $15.00 per hour
**TBI Residential & Community Services is an EOE/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.