LOCATION: DULUTH, MN
Company Description: TBI Residential & Community Services provides person-centered support services to adults with varying physical and emotional needs in a residential setting.
Flex Float Job Description: Providing direct care, and supervision for the clients of TBI Residential & Community Services. Assisting the clients in achieving goals, housekeeping, preparing meals, and learning to be more independent at home and in the community. Gain experience for future careers in human services, social services, social work, nursing, alcohol and drug counseling, criminal justice, mental health rehabilitation, and more.
Flex Float- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Caring for clients and their day to day needs
- Work in a variety of settings with a diverse schedule
- Maintain a safe environment for the clients, and staff
- Administer medication and properly chart medication usage
- Accurately chart on daily progress of clients
- Accompany clients on outings in the community
Flex Float Qualifications:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess good communication skills
- Must be dependable, mature, and able to use sound judgement to quickly assess and appropriately respond in a variety of situations.
- Must pass a criminal background check as specified by licensing agencies.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and maintain a driving record that meets company driving standards.
Flex Float Benefits:
- Flexible schedules
- Medical and Dental insurance (Dental for full-time employees only, 100% employer paid)
- 401k with safe harbor employer match
- PTO for full-time employees
- Career advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive paid training
Current Openings: Days, evenings & weekends, overnights
Starting Wage: $13.00 - $14.00/Hour - Depending on experience