Licensed Practical Nurse
LOCATION: DULUTH, MN
Company Description: TBI Residential & Community Services provides person-centered support services to adults with varying physical and emotional needs in a residential setting.
LPN Job Description: The LPN will be responsible for the care of a group of clients in a residential adult foster care setting. They will work alongside Direct Support Professionals in the home to provide skilled nursing care for the clients based on their current care plans. The LPN will perform duties such as, bathing, toileting, transferring, distributing and documenting medication, managing and administering insulin, and other duties laid out in the individual care plans.
· Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
· Current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Minnesota
· Minimum of one (1) year of experience in an acute care setting or equivalent experience
· Effective written and oral communication skills
· Must have current driver’s license, reliable transportation, and maintain a driving record that meets company driving standards.
· Ability to pass a background check per MN state statute
· 4 days on / 3 days off schedule
· Non-mandated overtime available
· Medical and Dental insurance (Dental for full-time employees only, 100% employer paid)
· 401k with safe harbor employer match
· PTO for full-time employees
· Career advancement opportunities
· Comprehensive paid training
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time
Starting Wage: $18.00 per hour
**TBI Residential & Community Services is an EOE/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.