Special Transportation Services (STS) Driver
LOCATION: DULUTH, MN
TBI Residential & Community Services is looking to hire full-time and part-time STS drivers. The drivers will provide transportation for clients of TBI Residential to and from medical appointments and document the trips as needed.
Driver Primary Responsibilities:
- Safely transport clients of TBI Residential & Community Services - Special Transportation Service to and from medical appointments as directed by the STS Dispatcher and the STS Supervisor
- Oversee the general maintenance and cleanliness of the Special Transportation Services vehicle
- Work in a team environment with all employees. Accept and give constructive criticism and feedback. Participate in problem solving with team members, and demonstrate a willingness to volunteer for team assignments. Have the ability to accept limits and change, not letting them interfere with job performance
- Being dependable, reporting on time for work, team meetings, training sessions, and other related activities
STS Driver Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have the ability to drive and possess a valid driver’s license
- At least 1 full year of driving experience with a valid drivers license
- Must pass criminal history and motor vehicle check as specified by licensing agencies.
- Must complete a physical assessment, and DOT physical.
- Must be dependable, mature, and able to use sound judgment to quickly assess and appropriately respond in a variety of situations.
- Ability to safely transfer and navigate non-ambulatory clients STS
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training
- Medical and Dental for full-time employees
- Mon-Fri day shift for full-time employees
Job Status: full-time and part-time shifts available. (full-time Mon-Friday, typically 8am-4:30pm)
Starting Wage: $11.00/hour